A Place Where You Can Get The latest Update,Breaking News, Downloads Videos and Audio, Advertise your Business online,Buying and Selling of goods and lots more

“Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You, She Will Spread Those Legs Like Bread And I Will Apply Butter” – Handsome Nigerian Guy Brags

“Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You, She Will Spread Those Legs Like Bread And I Will Apply Butter” – Handsome Nigerian Guy Brags

A Nigerian guy has taken to Facebook to issue a stern warning to guys.
The Facebook user identified as ‘Zonto Lee’ revealed with just a kiss he can snatch any girl from her boyfriend, including celebrity girlfriends.
He says after he’s done snatching, he’ll spread the legs like bread and apply his butter.
In his words, “Just a kiss and i will take your girl away from you nigga. I remain your favorite cute boy.. I take celebrity girls along with me. Sexy hot n cute asf just like me.
“Hide your girlfriend am coming for her, [She] will spread those legs like bread and i will apply butter”
See his post below:
Share:

No comments:

Followers

Recent Posts