A Place Where You Can Get The latest Update,Breaking News, Downloads Videos and Audio, Advertise your Business online,Buying and Selling of goods and lots more

I cry and pray when I need to – Davido fiancee, Chioma reveals-Entertainment-Cyclergist

 Davido’s fiancee, Chioma seems to be going through some challenging period in her life.


The mother of one took to her Instastory channel with some deeply personal words and inspiration for other people who may also be faced with tough times. 

According to Chioma, she is currently in a place of healing. She, however, added that she cries when she needs to, prays and also makes positive proclamations over her life. 

“Currently in a place of healing, So I cry when I need to, I pray. I speak over my life, I have my moments, I let time do what it does.”

According to her, it is simply part of life and growth. 

“It is part of life and growth, growing pains are real.” 

Share:

No comments:

Followers

Recent Posts